Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Worriness antidote.

A lot of thing came into my mind, sometimes I just couldn't help to stop my mind working. The more I think the more the worriness I had. During this anxious time, one of my niece, Clarabelle came to me and asked me to read her a book, the title is "Molly wants more".

I read through it outloud for her. The story is about a five years old Molly and her little brother. Both of them are having a tea time, their mum gave them two cookies each. However, Molly wants more and she grabs her little brother's cookies. Her little brother cry outloud when he knows Molly take over his cookies. Their mum come in and give Molly advice. full stop. I took a breath and want to continue the reading, suddenly Clara said outloud "The Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need". Ta da.. I was slapped by her words. I shouldn't worry to much about anything, my future, soulmate and many many other things. Surely God will provide.

Psalm 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments: