Monday, March 29, 2010

Lesson from God (Part 2).

While the passage below (Psalm 46:10a - Be still, and know that I am your God) is still fresh in my mind, yesterday I went to SMS with Vivi, we planned to buy some books at Halleluya. During the journey from BSD to SMS, Vivi shared some of her experiences with God and she gave me a passage

Lamentations 3:22 - Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.

I seldom or maybe never read Lamentations book, this morning I was a bit curious what this book is about, and I read through the passage, continue to 3:22-26

22 Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness
24 I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him".
25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the the one who seeks Him.
26 It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

You see the verse 26, QUIETLY, confirmed what Novi told me before. Can't believe it, every words has the confirmation... I am stunned. Speechless..

No comments: