Monday, March 29, 2010

Still. By Reuben Morgan.

Remain at the same context. Usually I listen to radio program while I am driving. Today when I drove home, I don't know what make me prefer to listen to a CD rather than a radio program. I randomly took a Doen Moen CD and played it during my journey home. I hardly listened to the Songs until the last song, which made me astonished (OMG this the third times within three days). The following is the lyric:

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

CHORUS:
When the oceans rise
And the thunders roar
I Will soar with You
Above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
And I will be still
And know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust
Be still and know
That I am God
I am the God
That healeth thee

Lingkupiku dengan sayap-Mu
Naungiku dengan kuasa-Mu
Lingkupiku dengan sayap-Mu
Naungiku dengan kuasa-Mu

REff:
Di saat badai bergelora
Ku akan terbang bersama-Mu
Bapa kau raja atas S'mesta
Ku tenang s'bab kau Allahku

No comments: