Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lesson from God.

Last saturday night I really felt uneasy and unable to sleep, and I tried hard to sleep but couldn't. Hence, I found something to do, accidentally I read Gema (our church devotion book) and got passage PSALM 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this".

When I was home on the Sunday night, I really felt uncomfortable, my thought was very messy, and I tried to calm down and found something to read, I don't know what drove me, I took "Lady in waiting" book once again and flip through the last chapter, title "Patient Woman". I read this chapter once again and found out also discuss about PSALM 37:3-5.

3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart
5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this

I mean lately God has taught me a lot of things, If I come closer to know him, the guidance is getting more obvious, and it seems no way I can run from Him.

No comments: