Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A new chapter in a new year

It has been about one week since the first time I arrived in Jakarta. The first impression when I arrived was the weather is quite hot and humid. However, Thank's God, I haven't experienced any reverse culture shock yet. Just sometimes it is quite difficult to go out if you don't have any vehicles.

The first couple days my sis brought us to Puncak, to take a fresh air there. It was quite good, could see such natural and peaceful environment, although the way back from puncak was very crowded.

After the holiday, I started to look for job. I don't know, just feel a bit tough. Had contacted my former company, they would like to offer a job. Personally, I am quite interested, but just desire to look for a new work environment. Therefore, I haven't decided yet want to take it or not. Then also tried to contact a company that willing to interview me while I was in Sydney, but still couldn't reach the person in charge. I have sent out my resume again to other companies, but haven't got any responses yet. begin to ponder and worry how long I have to wait.. In fact it's just been a week. Hmmm, I think my patience is being tested. We always want something to be done immediately and never want to go through the process. At the very bottom of my heart believe that God will eventually give me what I need, yet I am still impatient to wait for Him. Afterall nothing much I can do except pray and keep trying.

Lamentations 3:22-24 "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."

2 comments:

La Picara SoƱadora said...

happy new year, tri!:)gambate and all the best for your job-hunting yah!

Adi Susanto said...

all the best in job hunting !! happy new year n bae bae ya di indo ... :) ... nanti kalo ke jakarta contact2 de pasti tri ...