Monday, January 17, 2005

God is good, all the time.

Another week has passing by, and yet my job hunting hasn't made any significant progress. Having ran through one interview last Tuesday, the interview was ok, but the offer was not so interested me. Still keep sending out my resumes. However, thank's God always provide a comfort while I am in difficult situation. He always drawed me back to Him.


These past two weeks, although sometimes feel a bit worry I feel very blessed. Everyday in my quiet time I can feel God present and encourage me through His words. One of that really comfort me is Psalm 37:5 "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass". It reminds me what I have learnt last year. I feel embarrassed how come I am so easy to forget what God taught me. It also makes me realised that we have to put the knowledges into practice, if not it will be gone with the wind.


Further like yesterday, I could participate in christmas celebration for homeless people with Christine and Edwin. Heard about their stories, though they undergo tough and hard situation in Jakarta, sometimes they still can thanks God because they still have chance to live, compared with those who were killed because of the tsunami disaster. I think it was not a coincidence that I could take part of this event. It was because of God's grace, and maybe because God wants me to know He always take care of me and He always in control. This experience taught me to appreciate what I have now, what has God given to me these passing years.


Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."


No comments: