Sunday, January 30, 2005

God's work.

In the mids of waiting for interview, these last two or three weeks I began to doubt whether God really know what I need ? However, thank's God that He always keeps remaining me about His faithfulness to us who trust Him.

In the beginning of my day in Jakarta, I was quite motivated to look for job. However, until the end of the third weeks I felt quite discourage, because didn't see any result from what i've done. During that time, I was struck by one verse from my quiet time guide. It is from Ecclesiastes 3:1 "Everything on earth has its own time and its own season". From this verse, I flashed back my past, and realised that God has always made my dreams happened although in the beginning I felt disappointed. It is because I want it come true immediately. However, God has its own plan and He know when is the right time. In the case when I really wanted to pursue higher tertiary education, I tried to apply at my former University. But then I failed in the admission test. After that I attempted to apply for a scholarship. In the first two years I also failed. Finally in the third time I was accepted by AUSAID. I can see the reasons behind these failure and struggles. God doesn't mean to abandon or even forget about us. He will give everything to us, if we are ready to receive it.

I realised He's already given me an opportunity to pursue higher tertiary study in Sydney, and now I have completed the study. I believe He Himself will also complete the work over me with his own time, He will not neglect what He's initiated. And it has been proven that last week I can see a positive sign in my job hunting. God never too late to act.


Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus".

No comments: