Thursday, July 20, 2006

The World Greatest – R.Kelly

The following song was sang when we had update training last month. This song was introduced by Melvin. He mentioned that may be this song will help to boost our spirit a little bit if we are in a down condition. At that time I listened the music and lyrics and found this song is not bad, and sound nice to my ear. Yeah, this song at least tell us that we are at least something and may be we should proud of our selves whoever we are. However, we need to remember we are here and exist is because of HIM, only by HIM and through HIM we are save...

Lyrics:

I am a mountain, I am a tall tree, oh
I am a swift wind sweepin' the country
I am a river down in the valley,
oh I am a vision and I can see clearly

Refrain:
If anybody asks you who I am
Just stand up tall
Look 'em in the face and say

I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it I'm the world's greatest
And I'm that little bit of hope
When my back's against the ropes
I can feel it I'm the world's greatest

I am a giant, I am an eagle, oh
I am a lion, down in the jungle
I am a marchin' band, I am the people, oh
I am a helping hand, I am a hero

back to refrain

In the ring of life I'll reign love
And the world will notice a king/queen
When all is darkest, I'll shine a light
And use a success you'll find in me

back to refrain

No comments: