Friday, July 28, 2006

I've Passed.

Finally the CISA exam result has come out. During the waiting period, it made me nuts. Because at the first time I thought it would come out only three weeks after the exam date, but I got it wrong. Then my friend told me that ISACA usually would announce the result aroung 6 weeks to 8 weeks. And yesterday, finally the result came out. I knew it because Amel (one of office collegues) called me, while I was at client's site in Surabaya. However, I could not checked my result due to I couldn't access to the Internet at client's site that made me more uneasy. Because I had been waiting for weeks, and when the result eventually come out I cannot check it. Until the lunch break I text my bro to check for me, I gave him my email id and password. During that period me, I was very nervous. Then after a few minutes, I got his reply and said I passed.. what a relieve.. Thank's God. This exam has turned me upside down, studied while working hmmm, I never think that I could do it. Once again, thank's God that He always strengthen me during the hard time, He always faithful to His children. And also thank you to Kees, my big boss, who is so dedicated to guide and teach us during the exam preparation. and big thank's too to family, friends and collegues who always encourage me to pass through this exam. No words can describe all of the support that pour at me.. Once again thank you all..

No comments: