Friday, July 29, 2005

Travelling.

I am assigned to go to oil mining site, Caltex in Riau for three weeks. The audit work at Caltex might be a very intensive one, consider Caltex is one subsidiary of a company that listed at US stock exchange. Hence, the audit approach need to follow Sarbane Oxley act. This act is arised in the light of Enron's case in 2002. Besides financial audit, the company also need to perform test of control surrounding the financial system. Hopefully during this time I can have time to visit my parent at my hometown.

According my schedule, after caltex I will be sent to Gresik for one week. To perform another IS audit work there. Hence, the total period I will be away from Jakarta is around one month. I think the work will be very tiring, hope I will be strengthen to accomplish my tasks.

No comments: