Friday, July 29, 2005

One day outing.

Last saturday my department had one day outing. This just like a gathering and have some activities together. The commitee had arranged the place and activities for the day. We started at 10 am at viva bowling, mal kelapa gading. That was my first time to play bowling. It was really enjoyable, although at the first time my ball didn't hit anything hehe.. Then we had lunch together at a brazillian buffet restaurant. Before the lunch, we took studio pictures. It was really fun hehehe, it can be seen from some of the pictures loaded above. :)

After the lunch, we continue the activities to Gokart. This was a car racing. We had a competition to find out who is the real racing champion. The racing was really pump up our adrenalin. Suprisingly I was in the third place, I just can drive for three months hehe. Lastly we had massage session, to have a relax time. It was really a tiring and entertaining time can have time together with other colleagues. I think we are getting more and more solid. I am happy to be part of this department.

No comments: