Friday, July 29, 2005

Oprah Show.

As my routine every Saturday morning, I usually watch Oprah Winfrey show. These last three weeks the shows were so encoraging. In one of the show, Oprah have given away hundreds of car to her audiences on the show. I think all of us can imagine, how the people on the show so happy and histeric. After some weeks Oprah follow up the people who have received those cars one by one. The result is so amazing, some people from the show, has reacted unpredictably. One of the audience, sold the car and gave away the money to the charity. Another one gave away the car to an old lady who really need a new car to replace her old car and etc.. I really touch by the reactions. Those people are awesome, can deliver the real message of giving.

I felt so ashame, do I also receive so much from God? even salvation from the dead. But most of the time I really forget to share the goodness of the God. All I think is for myself, and so overwhelm with earthly things, even nor thanks giving with what I have so far. Yeah, at least I be reminded again..

John 13:12-14 "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command".

No comments: