Friday, March 18, 2005

The storm will pass.

That was the last saturday reflection in our daily bread. It has refreshed my heart from what I've been through last week. Last week was the worst week I've ever had since I came back to Jakarta. So overwhelming with the situation. I haven't really familiar with the work but was chased by due date, tiring and stress with the traffic. Then my wallet was stolen when I took city bus to the office. I lost my atm card, ID card and driving license. Just so frustated, every unpleasant things happened at the same time. One problem hasn't been solved, came another problem.

Then on last saturday quiet time has given my spirit back. And what just happened has reminded me about Him. I realised since I started to work last month, I was so overwhelming with working stuff and began to reduce my quiet time. Hence, my relation also getting further and further from God. Until last Saturday I tried to comprehend what the rationale behind this incident, I want to thanks God I experienced these. By this situation, I was drawed back to Him again. It also reminded me how to set my priority in managing my time.

No comments: