Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Easter.

Just wanna say Happy Easter to everyone, may the Easter spirit will always reside in our heart. "We are the reasons that He gave His life".

I just have a short visit to Denpasar. My colleague and I conducted General computer audit for one of clients at Denpasar. I thought it would be a chance to have a holiday in Bali. Guess what, couldn't do anything except work, started to work at 8.00am until 10.00 pm. No wonder, it was only three days. It should be longer than that, but the client budget for IT audit was limited so we had to do the review as efficient as we could. Fortunately, the client could cooperate reasonably well in providing data.

I think I start to enjoy my job, I encounter a lot of new things on the way I do my task. Thank's God for this job.

No comments: