Friday, March 04, 2005

It is often not so easy at the beginning.

It has been a few weeks since I started working at PWC. Until now I am still struggling with the work, because I have not had any experiences in this area, except from the little knowledge, which I got from my last semester lectures. The nature of audit job always need to make contact with clients. I often have difficulties to communicate with a new person. Moreover, not all clients' employees have a positive point of view to Auditing work. They often see audit as finding out their mistakes, and make them look awful. In fact, auditors try to fix weaknesses in their current system, so they can run their business more properly in the future.

In addition to that, I also have struggle with the technical knowledges and the procedure to audit. In fact, every inexperience new employees are given a basic training for this, except in my case. Hmmm, I wonder whether only me that face these difficulties at the starting point.

However, I am really thanks God that He always gives a comfort when we are in tough situation. I was encouraged by His words at last wednesday quiet time topic, which is "Little by little". In Exodus 23:30 says, "Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possesion of the land". In the reflection says, Israelites seemed frustated to believe that they would be given the promise land by God, because so many obstacles that they faced. Though, God did not ask them to do it all at once.

This situation make me remember the first time I went to college, the first time when I started to work after graduate from my first degree and the first time when I arrived at Sydney. All of them were very hard at the beginning. Thanks God, I could cope with the situations little by little and they were ended with happy ending stories although some of them took time. I hope this time will also like that.

God promises us a victory in our life, but He never says we will get it immediately. He wants us to learn and tackle our life obstructions step by step. One thing that important to be remembered whatever our situations He always there for us.

No comments: