Saturday, December 18, 2004

One more week to go

The time continues ticking. Christmas is coming soon, which means I will leave Sydney soon. So far my preparation to go back is going well. I've sent back all of my stuff back home except my summer clothes hehe.. and this last two weeks I've been trying to find a new job. Suprisingly, I've got one response, I hope it is a good start. Keep trying, I wish I will get a job that I desire.

On the other hand, Hanvy, my flatmate, hasn't got people to replace me. I hope by the time, there will be someone. A bit sad to leave her hehe, she is such a good companion, good friend to talk and discuss with. thank you for your support mate.. :)

hmmm, I think I need to start doing some reflection..

1 comment:

vyie.blogspot.com said...

they are all part of a flatmate's privilege =)