Friday, December 10, 2004

Graduation means ?

Finally the official result of my exams have come out today. Although it is not as good as my previous semester, I am quite satified. At least I finished my study hehe.. and hold a master degree. :)

This week has been full of graduation celebration. On monday I went to Manly beach with Lidia, Yosi and Franky then ended up with having dinner at Hurricane's.. Ribs nyumm.. On Tuesday watched movie "National Treasure", it was really a good movie, I loved it. Then Wednesday, graduation photo taking session, continue with farewell cruise for all of international student who will graduate this semester on the next day.

Hmmm after so much excitement, I think I need to back to the reality. It is like a deja vu for me. I still remembered when I graduated from my bachelor degree, at first felt really relief when completed the study. However, the show still need to continue on, it was not the end of the journey, but actually it was a beginning of a new story. I think with my second graduation would not be so much different. Looking for new job and adjusting with new environment. I think that's life, there always be challenges, otherwise people will get bored. :) In spite of this, people sometimes hate difficulties like I said previously in my first writing. They like to play safe rather than facing risk. Probably in some situation we can avoid the situation that we don't like, but what if we have no choice ? yeah, only God has the answer. Like what I read a phrase sometime ago, it said "Safety is not about the absence of the danger, but the present of God".

No comments: