Friday, November 26, 2004

The past four weeks or so

Due to exams I have abadoned my blog for two weeks. Finally, I finished my last paper yesterday. Hmmm feel so relief.. but still worry about the results. This semester will be my last semester, I have to pass in order to graduate. Ok, let's forget exams for awhile, i just want to share my days during the past four weeks. I have posted the pics below, you can see the chronology, bottom up.

The very bottom of the pic is about four weeks ago. It was on Lidia's birthday. We went to double bay and ate a big portion of ice cream hmmm so yummmy.. Actually it just happened, we didn't plan it. The story started from in the afternoon on that day, I posted a mass email to about seven friends from the office, asking whether we wanted to make a surprise for Lidia later that day. However, I got no response, so I thought the surprise will not happen. Then after finish my work, I went to buy gift for Lidia with Ronny, then He asked whether we want to go to Lidia's place later in the evening. Hmmm, then I called Franky and Yosi, and they would like to join. So we went to Lidia's place. At first she thought that it was only me came to visit her on her day, and suddenly the other three cute guys appeared hehehe.. then we decided to go to double bay. We were really very happy that night. You can see our big smile from the pic. It was also the happiest night I ever had since I was in Sydney. Thank you for Franky, Yosi and Ronny who make this unexpected surprise happened.

The second pic was taken when we celebrated Lidia's birthday at her place. She invited us to her house and cooked for us. We got plenty of yummy food, I can't remember what they are hehe, but as far as I know they were so yummy especially they contained vitamin "G" (Read:Gratis hehe). Two weeks after that, I had a coastal walk from coogee to bondi beach with my flatmate. We had a very good time, when we reached "Sculptures by the Sea". That was the third pic all about. The fourth pic was taken in the evening after the coastal walk. We went to woolomoolo to have hot dog as our dinner.

After so much having fun, I need to start to prepare my exams. Eventhough this semester is much lighter than my previous semester, still I don't want to slack off with my study. oh my goodness, I've just realised my face is so serious while I am studying. The pic was taken without my consciousness. It was my flatmate. At that time she was in my room, because I was so serious with my study, I just ignored her. Hmmm, actually she acted as paparazzi at that time :).

Finally the last pic was the christmast tree light event at Darling Harbour. That was on the day of my last paper. In fact I felt really bad about my last exam. It was really hard, I still worry whether I will pass the subject. However, nothing I can do now, the exam was over. The only thing I can do is pray to God. I need to surrender it to Him, whatever the result will be, there must be a purpose behind it.

1 comment:

vyie.blogspot.com said...

missy.. who's ur flatmate's name? u should have acknowledged with a name, instead of she or my flatmate.. (huh, i felt like a stranger)