Saturday, November 06, 2004

I kissed my "part-time job" for good bye.

Time goes so fast. My day in Sydney is only less than 2 months. I have finished my last lecture last wednesday, and I end it up by going to La Perouse beach with some of my classmates. We were having ice cream mmm yummy..

and today is my last day in the office. Still remembered, I was introduced to this office by my friend, Edwin. Because of His excellent reputation I can work here, thank you to Him and thank's God for giving me so many caring and great friends since I was in Sydney.

I am very grateful can experience such professional work here. Although technically I didn't gain many new knowledge, I get some ideas of how to build a good relationship among employees in the office. Quite often as a boss, people demand his subordinates to do their tasks well. However, don't forget to praise them if they do a good job. That's what i see the culture here, the boss always appreciate whenever their team completed the tasks well, even it was a simple job. It make me realised the importance of appreciation. Sometimes when we are in the such high position we forget that we can't do anything without our subordinates. We act as suppose we have a power over them, then they oblige to respect, obey or even afraid of us. I hope I will always remember this matter the whole of my life. Who knows someday I will be a leader hehe..

Finally just want to thank you to Richard, my boss here, who has given me a chance to work parttime here and for his role model as a good leader.

No comments: