Monday, March 27, 2006

Novels by Frank.

Bro bought couple of novels, which is written by Frank E. Peretti, i.e This present of darkness and Piercing the darkness. At the beginning I was not too interested to read these books. I thought these novels would be quite similar with other ordinary thriller stories. But then, I felt bored nothing to do at that moment, I saw the books laid at the TV desk. I reached one of them and started to read... one page has passed... nothing special... until several pages, the real content of the book was introduced slowly but sure.. then I couldn't stop.. felt curious what happened next with the story... After finished with the first one, then I continued to read another one. Both of them are really great, and so real and easy to follow. Mainly these books telling about the spiritual warfare around our real life.. I was pulled into a spiritual world and was witnessing the warfare going on, which something that I never aware of. Regardless whether the story is true or not, these books gave a broad and clear picture about the spiritual realm, and how the angels do their works. I really recommend others to read these books, you'll never regret it. I bet.

Reference:

No comments: