Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A New year.

Unaware that I have passed one year in Jakarta. During this year I have gone through many things, bad and good, struggles and excitements. These events have taught me a lot and gave me more understanding about how to live my life. Just want to thank's God about that. Although all of them were very hard at the beginning, finally the outcome never disappointed me.

Like at the first time, I was struggling looking for job and by the time God gave the best to me. Although at the beginning I was a bit dissapointed because I had to start from the initial level. However, after a few month I was promoted. Maybe I don't need to re-tell them one by one because it will not be counted. I amazed with God's "expertise" in making a plan (Rome 8:28). I realised that the struggle will continue as long as we still alive.

No comments: