Thursday, January 26, 2006

The first month in 2006.

Just came back from field work in Rumbai, Pekan Baru. This was just to continue the audit workfrom mid year which is to perform SoX update testing for Caltex, oil mining company. The visit this time was quite enjoyable although felt a bit hard in the beginning. It was due to I need to perform extra work which left behind by a resigned collegue. The client considerably cooperative hence we could finish the work a little bit quicker than the schedule. Besides we have more time to enjoy the facilities surrounding the camp site such as bowling, swimming pool, sate padang and went around Pekan Baru town looking for durian, the favourite fruit hehe.. As a result I gained one kg weight. O my.. need to control my appetite.. :P

Currently, have been assigned to Petrochina, to perform final review. This is a very tough client. Just hope the conflicts can be resolved quickly. Will have a tough meeting today..

Have been registered for CISA exam on 10 June. Just tried to start the study but it is really hard though. Because most of my time spent on work, so need to study over time.. I hope my preparation is sufficient for me to pass the exam. Trust the Lord, He will never let us down.

No comments: