Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Outing at Bunaken, Manado - North Sulawesi.

Just come back from outing. Really had a good time during the outing. We had a lot of fun and delicious food hehe. Food at Manado is really really good. I think I gain weight after the four outing days. :P

We departed from Jakarta to Manado on last thursday. I like Manado environment at the first time I arrived. I don't know why, I felt very peaceful. As soon as we arrived at Ritzy hotel, we went out directly to find a restaurant to fill our hungry stomach. The food is really very tasty. Can't forget how it feel haha. After late lunch we go swimming at the hotel's swimming pool. Although the pool is small, the view is really good, because the location of the pool is facing the seashore, so we could see sunset and couple of islands.

The next day we were having snorkling. It was my first time to experience snorkling. Initially it was a bit difficult because haven't really familiar with the snorkling gears. However, after sometimes I really enjoyed the view at the bottom of the seabed. Then at the afternoon, we went to Bukit Kasih (Love Hill). Surrounding this hill there are five different prayer houses for five different authorised religions that live in our country. The local government built these buildings for a purpose, to remind people about tolerance among different religious people.

On the third day we went to Bunaken island and had diving. It was also my first experience to dive. Even we didn't have diving license we were allowed to dive. The view at the seabed was really awesome. The view is better than snorkling, because we can see the sea objects clearly. This was reminded me with the greatness of God, really really perfect in everything. And the last and best thing is at the last night our team came together in one room played card. We had a lot of laugh and fun. That moment made me realised that the relationship within our team is very close. There is no boundary between us although the level of our positions are different, which is good. Then on Sunday we directly hit back to Jakarta. Hmmm and the holiday was ended. Can't forget every moment during the outing.

No comments: