Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Amazing God.

Time has run so fast, unnotedly I have been stay in Jakarta for 4 months since I came back. And have been working for almost 3 months. Just want to thank's God for He has been sustaining me physically and morally in every phase of my life. The latest challenge that I just passed through was finishing my postgraduate study. I am quite satisfy with I have been achieved, although it is far from perfect. And now continue to make a further step with my career at Jakarta.

I just amazed that I can survive and adjust quite well with Jakarta's situation. Although at the beginning it was very difficult, but He has finished His work over me perfectly. First when I was struggling in looking for job then he has given me the best one. When starting to work, initially it was a bit difficult. The stress is not only come from the nature of the work but also the travelling distance, bad and unsecure traffic condition that I have to go through from home to office, and vice versa.I just realised that living in Jakarta is much more challenging than living at other cities in a developed country. However, He always strengthen me everyday so I can sustain until today. Thank's God, I don't know what can I do without you.

2 comments:

vyie.blogspot.com said...

what a fighter type you are =)

vyie.blogspot.com said...

what a fighter type you are =)