Saturday, December 17, 2011

My life is not about me anymore.

Many things has changed this past one year. I am still struggling to balance my overall activities; Work, church ministry and household's responsibilities. Work has been so demanding, by its nature, I have lived with it for almost seven years. Maybe I get use to it already. I have made choices and stay focus on a few ministry that I really can assist. The latest is not my expertise. Until last year, I was so independent, take care of my personal matters... When it comes to take care of others, I am quite disappointing.

I missed to put myself in other's shoes, it's quite sad if you received complain from people that close to you, saying that you don't care about them, egocentric and selfish. I know I am not perfect and cannot make everybody happy, but at least I need to start and put more effort to care for people surrounding me, even I need to sacrifice.. Doesn't it Christ has sacrificed for us? He came down from heaven, become a human and die on the cross for what? for us, unworthy sinner yet He does not care about that because He so loves us. As a christian, who is saved by Christ, I should not be self centred.

I'm Sorry sis If I've disappointed you by not being what you expected. I promised that from now on I will do my best to share our burden.

Act 20:24 "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus given me - the task of testifiying the gospel of God's grace".

No comments: