Saturday, June 06, 2009

Stretching Creativity.

Being a sunday school teacher sometimes can be quite challenging for me. Currently I am taking care of a class of ten of 4-5 years old children. These children sometimes can be so cute and awesome, but on the other time can really be very annoying. I take that challenge as an exersice to strech my patience and emotion.

May is a month when our church celebrate as a family month. Every sunday in this month, we have a moment during the service to show respects to our parents. For sunday school we got a task to make a greeting card to show these kids' love to their parents. In other words, I as a teacher need to prepare a card template which is doable by a 4-5 years old kid. As a not talented in Art person, I went straight to google and found some websites to facilitate card crafting. Finally, I came out with a card template and angel pattern doll complete with its ornaments that can be glued and coloured by these children. Hmm, thank's to the google.. :)

No comments: