Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Does it matter?

Last night we have a small chat within the office with other two collegues. The topic was brought up because of Andi was packing his bag and ready to go home when I passed by his desk. He's just bought some DVDs one of the title is "The tomb of Jesus". Then I asked him why did he choose the title ? Andi answered that because he read a lot of discussion re. this topic in the milis which he join. One of the discussion is whether Jesus's married and have his own family. Then another collegue - Melvin joint in the conversation said, that He would not bother about the life of Jesus, whether He was married or not with Mary Magdalene.. What does matter is the teaching of Jesus.. Hmm, I was disagree with Melvin. In my opinion all of part of Jesus life is really matter, which prove that He is GOD. However, yesterday I didn't make any arguments to encounter Melvin's statement. One of the reason maybe I am still lack of knowledge about this..

So feel free to put any comment on this topic.. Maybe I can get some inputs.

2 comments:

Adi Susanto said...

Hi tri,

in my opinion, Jesus is not just about His teaching ... If it is from His teaching only, it is not enough to prove that He is God ...

He has to die on the cross and paid for our sins and raised from the dead ... Otherwise Christians are to be pitied because if Christ did not die and rose again, our hope is useless ..

Read 1 Korintus 15 ...

GBU

Triana's meditated words said...

Thank's Di..