Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Prophet" by Frank again.

Lately felt really fed up with all of the routine, work and work and work... Then after the sunday school last week, I just passed the church library and got an idea to borrow a book, that can give my mind a relieve from thinking about my work stuff.. and flip around and ...ta..da.. I found another book from Frank, the title is "Prophet". I really enjoyed to read Frank's novels.. from the previous experience with "this present darkness" and "piercing the darkness". and I decided to borrow this book..

Last Sunday I've just finished the book. The story is a bit different with the first two it, this is more real, I think it's very common to happen in our life, politics, telling lie - covering truth, and ambition. This book is worth to be read. Please refer to this link for the story summary http://www.gnpcb.org/product/1581345267 Happy Readinggg !!!

No comments: