Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Life goes on..

Having finished with Sampoerna, I got another new client, ExxonMobil oil company. This client is much easier to deal with, besides their system have been very structured and well documented. In addition to that, the key persons that are very cooperative and easy to deal with. I am hoping to finish this assignment quickly and have a long leave afterwards. :)

Unconsiously, we are approaching end of year 2005. It has been almost one year since I came back to Jakarta. I am so amazing, so many kindness and mercy that God have given to me. I still remember that I was so worried about finishing my post graduate study. What the life would be after graduation. I imagined so many obstacles and difficulties ahead, felt frustated have to faced such situation. But thank's God for the protection and care during this year. He always knows and gives us the best things to us, although at first our small brain unable to comprehend His greatness.

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks of wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

No comments: