Monday, July 08, 2024

I'm feeling lucky..

I'm feeling lucky..

That's one the short sentence written in the Google Search Engine Website. Then What is the definition of Lucky? According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, Lucky is defined as having good luck, happening by chance.

Is Luck really Happening by Chance? Some says if it happens only once that maybe luck. If twice, it maybe coincidence. If it arises for third times, then it is a pattern, which means we can create our luck.

What I learnt recently, this is the formula
Effort + Opportunity = Luck

We may be don't know when the opportunity come. However, in the mean time we put effort to prepare ourselves. Therefore, whenever the opportunity come we are ready to execute what we have prepared and harvest the result.

Like last Saturday, I won a lucky draw. It seems that I was lucky. In fact, every week I put effort to register my name in the system, so my name have chance to be picked.

It would be the same in Any careers, it seems that person is lucky, to be promoted, won prizes, or to be selected as a key person in a organisation. I believe everything come with a price. You want to get what you want, then put effort to earn it.

No comments: